Real Name: Nothing mentioned.
Apparent Age: Late 20's
- Idealist Brujah
Brown-haired/blue-eyed man standing around 6' tall, Seamus usually tends to dress in nicer clothing with a twist. His hats, though, are his signature trademark. Seamus cycles through a vast array of vintage-inspired headwear.
- Acknowledged by Prince Silvester Durgen
Claiming to hail from Arkansas, yet carrying an Irish lilt, Seamus arrived in the Mid-Atlantic in March 2012. His first entrance onto the scene was the Second Annual Glitter & Gloom gathering in Baltimore, where he hobnobbed high above his station using his charm and witty banter to gain entry to circles well out of his league. He made many friends that weekend, only to vanish for a few months and resurface once more in September 2012 bearing more charm and wit for another large gathering.
Seamus can often be found in one of two places: 1) near any large group of Brujah, or 2) near any-sized group of attractive women.
None that have yet revealed themselves.
Better not be!
- Doc from "Generation Kill"
- Stuart McKenzie from How I Married an Axe Murderer
- Satellite - Rise Against
- Fall Into Sleep - Mudvayne
- Snuff - Slipknot
- Map of the Problematique - Muse
- Waxie's Dargle - Pogues
- Dead - Korn
- My Body is a Cage - Peter Gabriel
- Murder in the City - The Avett Brothers
- Johnny Jump Up - Gaelic Storm
- Rocky Road to Dublin - The Dubliners