|Player||Richard "Bullseye" Hollander|
Real Name: Samuel Jordan
Apparent Age: mid-20s
Physical description: White male with sideburns, sunglasses, and a little cross necklace made of rope. Usually wears jeans and t-shirts, has a Crafts x5 suit for special occasions. Uses Mask to cover his lack of Humanity, but it still shows in his body language. The picture is from 2004; he doesn't wear the bandana or gloves anymore.
- Acknowledged by Prince Alex Silverson of Birmingham, Alabama
- Reliable by word of Prince Charles McMillan of Atlanta, Georgia
Embraced Independent; joined the Camarilla in order to fight the Sabbat.
- Simon Random, deceased
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, "Simple Man"
- Hank Williams Jr., "Country Boy Can Survive"
- Nirvana, "Dumb"
- Offspring, "Gone Away"
- The Toadies, "The Possum Kingdom"
- P. J. Harvey, "Down by the Water"
- John R. Butler, "Hand of the Almighty"
- Stryper, "Soldiers Under Command"
- Stryper, "Battle Hymn of the Republic"
- Indio, "Big Hard Sun"
- Johnny Cash, "Ain't No Grave"
Someone else: "I like children."
Sam: "You shouldn't feed from children. It stunts their growth, and then you get small adults, and no one wants that."
Sam is with a group of Toreador who decide to call the Prince on speaker phone after going to a club.
Prince Brian Faulkner: "Are you drunk?"
Toreador 1: "No!"
Toreador 2: "Who? Us?"
Toreador 3: "No, of course not."
Sam: "I'm a little drunk."
- He has a magical ability that compels others to save him when he falls into torpor.
- Sam is the most honest Kindred you will ever meet.
- Sam is forbidden from ever siring childer again.
- Sam completely lacks a sense of humor.