|Status||3 + 1|
|Domain||Los Angeles, CA|
Alias(es): Ardee Ecks
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Mid-30s
Concept: The Yes Man
RDX is a generous 5'8" if she's lucky, with a lean build. She keeps her long, thinning hair tied back in a tight bun with as little hairs touching the collar as possible, even going so far as to use hair gel. She has watery blue eyes and generally dons a scowling expression when out in public. All along her body is burn scar tissue that has hardened to give her toughened and leathery skin, almost like an exoskeleton. The burn scar tissue is unnaturally white, pale and wrinkly. When RDX is above ground, she is Masked as often as possible to cover up the scars and give her skin a semi-natural appearance.
- Acknowledged by Sovereign Prince She that Burns As the Sun (Sunny) in October 2015
- Reliable by Primogen Jeremy Reiner in June 2018
- Fierce by Sovereign Prince Ethan Neumann in January 2019
- Honorable (Positional)
Clan Position: Enforcer
- Feared (Positional)
- Get-er-Done Gun (Awarded in October 2016 in Los Angeles)
- Bouncer (Awarded in May 2017 in the Bay Area)
RDX came to Los Angeles in August 2016 for reasons unknown. By October of that same year, RDX had become the Nosferatu Primogen in Los Angeles. She has mostly commenced her business as usual, keeping as low of a profile as possible. Recently she was spotted at the Bay Area Grand Elysium in May 2017, though she tried to keep a low profile at that event as well. RDX voluntarily gave up the Primogen seat in January of 2018 for the good of the clan's presence above ground while she pursued other ventures outside of Los Angeles, and returned to the city in September of 2018. She became the Keeper of Elysium in Los Angeles in January of 2019.
Less than you'd think.
- A Southern gentleman in a woman's body.
- Tommy Lee Jones.
- A military private turned personal bodyguard.
- Out For Blood - Valley of Wolves
- Rise Up - Extreme Music
- Sinners - Lauren Aquilina
- I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons
- Skeletons - New Year's Day
- Big Bad Wolf - In the Moment
- I'm a Bad Man - Tony Stafford
- God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
- "R-D-X. Like the letters."
- "That is well above your paygrade."
- "Permission to speak my mind, sir?"
- "What the fuck did you do?"
- "Pardon me, but what the fuck is your damage?"
- "I'm a 'she', but go on."
- "No, Rose, I do not do 'art', I'm not paid to have fun."
- "No ma'am, I do not have a sense of humor that I am aware of."
Feel free to edit!
- For those who have the background in it, the compound RDX is an explosive that's more energetic than TNT. Rumor also has it that RDX is a military-trained demolitions expert.
- Once upon a time, there was a vampire who thought that RDX spelled her name as Ardee Ecks. RDX thought it was funny and occasionally she'll do official business under that name.
- For a while, people thought that she was one of the Minos brood, and she didn't bother to correct them for a while. Obviously, she's not, otherwise she'd be detained in Memphis.
- Some think that she was sired in the '90s. She doesn't bother to correct them.
- Before she became the Primogen, a lot of people thought that she was Clan Brujah. She didn't bother to correct them unless they were station holders. (Notice a trend here?)
- Unless the rumor is particularly inflammatory or could cause some major issues, RDX probably won't correct you unless you're one of her clan. The more misinformation, the more she can charge for information when the time comes.