Difference between revisions of "Qelyn Ellyllon"
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 05:30, 4 September 2014
Real Name: Qelyn Ellyllon
Apparent Age: Mid to late 20's
Concept: Political Advisor
Physical description: Consistent usage of Possession has left Qelyn's actual appearance unknown for many years. However, he is usually seen wearing a brightly colored dress shirt and tie, usually standing out from the dreary black that seem to be a staple of Kindred society.
- Prestigious Sire: Aisling Sturbridge
Qelyn Ellyllon first publicly came into the scene is early 2006, when he was granted Primogency of his Clan in Phoenix, AZ. After serving as Primogen, he rose to the rank of Seneschal, in which he served under the Ventrue Elder Thomas Allen and then under Nosferatu Thomas Rialt, the latter of which is a close ally of Qelyn. When Rialt stepped down as Prince in early 2008, Qelyn assumed the mantle of Prince until he abdicated the throne to Thomas Allen in 2009. Qelyn then went on to serve as Secretariat to both former Tremere Justicar di Zagreb and current Justicar Lotharius.
Qelyn then assumed the title of Prince of Phoenix again in late 2010, when Brujah Elder Arkady Volkov stepped down. In mid-2011, Qelyn had his Praxis taken from him by the current Prince of Phoenix, Eddie Darling. He has not been seen or heard from since.
- "He's a sharp-tongued bastard. He'll cut people down with savage words, but he's effective. We have our differences, but I think we're both striving for the same goal. He has a pretty fucking large distaste for beef jerky, though." - Eddie Darling
- All his Thaumaturgical power is derived from his pink tie.
- He is only allied with Prince Kathrin Braddock because he is trying to sleep with her.
- His power isn't in the pink tie, but rather, in his pocketwatch, which he never shows in public. The tie, rather, was a gift from a certain lady, and he refuses to part with it.
- He only has love for blood magic and dead things hence his love affair with Doctor Reinhardt.
- He's an elf. No, not keebler. Check out the Lord of the Rings. First movie, about an hour and 45 minutes in, and he's one of the extras. Looks pretty good in a cloak, though.
- He was in a cat fight with Melody Copper over Doctor Reinhardt.