Real Name: Nigel Ford
Apparent Age: 25
Concept: Ventrue Vinter
Physical description: A tall, well dressed gentleman. His blonde hair and red beard are kept short and neat.
- Acknowledged (former Prince Lodin of Chicago)
- Feared (former Prince Lodin of Chicago)
- Useful (former Prince Lodin of Chicago)
- Trusted (Prince Pagan of Milwaukee)
- Respected (as a Scion of the line of Lodin)
- Exalted (as Prince of Chicago)
- Famous (as Prince of Chicago)
- Well Known (as Prince of Chicago)
- Distinguished (as Prince of Chicago)
Nigel was a fixture in Chicago for nearly the entirety of the twentieth century. From parties, to Elysiums, you name it and Nigel was there.
The Brood of Lodin
Fewer than you'd think
More than he wants
- Katherine Baker
- Alan Soveriegn
- Lawrence Ballard
The character started out as a dare if anyone could play a PC template from a clan book.
- An American in Paris - George Gershwin
- Swanee - Al Johnson
- My Kind of Town - Frank Sinatra
- Chicago - Sufjan Williams
- Via Chicago - Wilco
- Southside - Common
- Dear Chicago - Ryan Adams
- This City - Patrick Stump
- Alabama Song Wiskey Bar - The Doors
Nigel's middle name is Bruce.
Nigel's middle name is Blast!
Nigel bloodbonds girls for fun.
Nigel doesn't know what fun is.
The rod up Nigel's rear is made of titanium, not wood.
Please ask Nigel if you don't know who his grandsire is.
Is the most important Prince. Ever.