Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Early Thirties
Concept: American Psycho without the Psycho part
- Acknowledged by Prince Alshaya, 8/2018
- August by Daniel Corcoran, 8/28/2019
- Cherished by Prince Alshaya 8/2018
- Well Connected by Prince Alshaya, 3/2019
- Exalted as Prince
- Famous as Prince
- Well Known as Prince
- Distinguished as Prince
Bryce was embraced in Manhattan in 1987, by Erik Khristenko, a Ventrue tracing his lineage through Tiamat. Prior to his embrace, Bryce had no knowledge of the supernatural world: he went from Harvard Business School directly to Wall Street, where he quickly became a junior executive at a prominent firm. He was engaged to a sophisticated, upper class girl, and his future looked bright - until a Ventrue decided that he would be useful.
For almost three decades, Bryce remained under his Sire's accounting, serving and supporting Khristenko's needs and political ambitions at the same time as the fledgling learned about the Clan and the Camarilla. For the second time in his existence, his world was rocked by the unexpected when, in 2014, Bryce's sire was killed by enemies within the Clan.
He was adopted by Tara O'Brien, who saw him through the completion of his Agogue, but did not become publicly active in the Camarilla until 2018 - perhaps out of fear of his sire's enemies. When the Domain of Cambridge, Massachusetts was established by Prince Alshaya, Bryce sailed a Yacht up the Charles one evening, conducted a few meetings with Harpy, Prince, and other Ventrue, and emerged Primogen of the Domain. Not long after, he was seen providing aid to the Camarilla during the recent battle in the Bahamas.
On Thursday, December 19th, 2019, he announced his claim of Praxis over the Bahamas, and that the former Prince, Jeffrey, had stepped aside and was supporting his claim. By the 27th, all other contenders had stepped aside, leaving Bryce's claim over the Bahamas uncontested.
- Prince Imran Alshaya of Cambridge
- Na'ilah Alshaya
- Aloysius Grimm
- Allison Davis
The Ventrue who murdered his Sire
- American Psycho
- Wolf of Wall Street
- Chris de Burgh
- Huey Lewis and the News
- Peter Gabriel
- Phil Collins
- Bryce deliberately waited to emerge from hiding until the Ventrue who had murdered his sire were all dead
- Bryce is locked in a heated romantic relationship with a local Malkavian
- Bryce is incapable of using Dominate and actually commands respect through the soothing power of his natural voice
- Bryce is constantly on the edge of killing every Ventrue around him in a fit of rage, but restrains this out of respect for His Radiance’s laws