|Domain||Twin Cities, MN|
- Artemis (Stage Name)
The Famous Dancer
An attractive woman, standing just over 5', with striking green eyes. She is usually seen wearing a short leather skirt and a purple blouse, but has been seen more recently in a black dress. She frequently wears earrings that appear to be red roses with a necklace that matches. Her long auburn is worn loose, and appears incredibly well kept.
- None, currently under the Accounting of James Carlson
Natasha was first seen arriving at the Twin Cities domain as an associate of James Carlson in autumn of 2010. She accompanied him to every gathering he attended, ever vigilant of her surroundings. When not accompanying him to Elysium, she spent her evenings working at his Burlesque clubs in Elk River and Minneapolis. Later, she managed to attract the attention of a stalker who kidnapped her, James managed to recover her after little inconvenience to himself. Several months later a prostitute of similar appearance to her began to cause problems for her, and the domain.
Finally, as a result of numerous kidnappings and some strong, subtle hinting on the part of the Twin Cities Domain, James Carlson requested rites of Progeny over Natasha. Two weeks afterward, Natasha made her first appearance at Elysium as a vampire. On her first night, she managed to frenzy on Seneschal [Digger]] and attacked him while on Elysium.
None, perish the thought.
Work in Progress
Work in Progress
- "I may not be the brightest penny in the jar, but I'm certainly the prettiest."
- "It's ok James, sometimes I don't realize when I'm being insulted either."
- "Why is it they tell us we're not to speak to the only person who's bothered to talk to us all night?"
- She still bound James Carlson from being his ghoul.
- She still is a ghoul, and is just trying to pretend to be a vampire.
- She caused her Sire to lose his Esteemed status the first night he brought her on Elysium after gaining right of Progeny over her.
- Ophelia has agreed to some sort of tenuous alliance with Natasha, which includes not picking on her.
- She's got a stalker.
- She seems to have a knack for attracting the attention of all the wrong people.