Alias(es): None publicly known.
Real Name: I'm sorry, how long have you been Kindred? You should know better than to ask. Go fuck yourself.
Apparent Age: 23
Concept: The child of the modern world, the dark future that stands before us. Or...a Netrunner from Cyberpunk 2020.
Physical description: Marley is about average height with a willowy frame, but his proportions are hideously wrong. He appears to be nothing but skin and bones, a shrunken, twisted, barrel ribcage with arms that could reach his knees, and spider-limb fingers that reach an extra foot past that. Which is saying something given how long his legs are. This scarecrow's physique seems to be like a grim mockery of Jack Skellington, reminiscent of the Slender Man. His skin has turned a sickly, jaundiced shade of pale yellow, and it appears shiny and slick. His black, neck length matted hair seems greasy with the same substance, which you now notice smells faintly of pus. Past his hooked nose, his eyes are solid black orbs, no visible pupil or iris. He seems to be scowling, but given the shape of his jaw, that might be more or less permanent. As he grins, you see the sharp yellowed array of random teeth that sit in his black gums, reminiscent of oral cancer patients who couldn't put down the chew. His garments are a cross between a raver and a wannabe Matrix character. Of course, that's if you're unlucky enough to see him without his Mask. With his face hidden, he appears as a gaunt young man, clearly a raver, or a techie...or a gamer.... Yeah, something like that. He still appears incredibly pale, just with somewhat appropriate physique this time, albeit rather lanky.
- Acknowledged (Casino Reeds, Nosferatu, Seattle, WA, 15 April 1998)
- Resourceful (Primogen Morlock, Nosferatu, Buffalo, NY, 2011)
- Resourceful (Primogen Neal Corigan, Nosferatu, Buffalo, NY, 2012)
- Fearless (Prince Richard Solomon, Tremere, Buffalo, NY, 5 January 2013)
Nosferatu Prestige (Known to Nosferatu Only):
- Invaluable (Technophile)
- Short Circuit
- Received Acknowledgement in Seattle, WA from Prince Casino Reeds.
- Has a paranoid bastard of a sire.
- Went to Buffalo after his Acknowledgement to see the great Queen City...and to get away from all the posers in Seattle.
- Is a highly talented DJ, but hasn't thrown a rave in years and years. No one is sure what name he has, if any, as a DJ.
- Was named Assistant Keeper of Elysium under Julian DuLuazon after vanishing in Elysium.
- Not long after was made Keeper of Elysium. He refused to take on assistants for the longest time, eventually choosing Lazul Haroukin.
- After reality got over itself and decided not to implode in Western New York, and after routinely meeting resistance to complete his job as Keeper of Elysium, Marley stepped down from the position.
- Is highly skilled with electronics and technology, almost unparalleled.
- Shortly after various implosions happened, he rocketed through the positions of Sheriff, then Seneschal, then Harpy before vanishing off the face of the earth.
Doesn't really have any enemies, but has been making a big thing of the Technocracy.
"That crazy bastard."
- Cyberpunk 2020
- The Matrix
- "I'm Marley FUCKING Crowley!"
- "Do I REALLY need to explain why that's a bad idea? See, this is why I'm better than you."
- "Don't forget about your friendly neighborhood information dealers! We offer reasonable rates."
- "I'm sorry, Baron Stiles, did I give you the impression that I wasn't snarky? I'll have to try harder."
- "Aegis Cole, please stop staring at my cooch."
- "Oh, God, I'm bleeding Blue!"
- "I can't continue being awesome if I'm dead!"
- "I don't know, maybe you sucked the Scepter once or twice?"
- "You're having a hard time feeding? Danny just made a gloryhole at the gay bar and that seemed to work just fine."
- Is an Anarch sympathizer
- Thinks the Anarchs are a bunch of fucking morons
- Consorts with Giovanni
- Despises the Giovanni
- Is oddly friendly with the Children of Haqim
- Specifically...he's never far from Rue Massoud.
- Is a feisty little girl who likes the bad boys, just don't let her dad find out!
- One day they will find out he is a traitor...but not today.
- Routinely seems to be in just the right place at the right time to either save the day or be attacked by Sabbat.
- Probably sucked some cock to get his position of Seneschal.
- Really enjoyed sucking that cock.
- Is dead.
- Was seen recently on Elysium.
- Spontaneously developed an English accent.
- That's not Marley Crowley...