Marcus Deems has left the Camarilla
Real Name: Only Marcus is known as his real name, but none know his real family name.
Apparent Age: Early 30's
Concept: Man who sold the world
Physical description: Marcus is of average height, with brown hair and glasses. While he dresses in suits when necessary, you'll find him sporting sweaters and tennis clothing with sweaters draped over his shoulders.
Influential by position
Ghouled by Virgil Deems for an unknown period of time, embraced in 2010, acknowledged in 2011.
- Alexander P. Keefe
- Jennifer Valentine
- Kathrin Braddock
- Lady Elizabeth of York (deceased)
- Melody Copper
- Odette Visconti
- Ryan Easley
The Man who Sold the World, David Bowie
Hip to be Square, Huey Lewis and the New
My Iron Lung, Radiohead
Karma Police, Radiohead
C.R.E.A.M., Wu Tang Clan
Undone-The Sweater Song, Weezer
U Got the Look, Prince and Sheena Easton
"Believe, The Bravery"
"Hurt, Johnny Cash(Cover of NIN)"
Said by Virgilia Two-Tails "You're covertly dirty…I like you!"
"Fear the Vest" - Marcus Deems
"That's the one thing I hate about this town, all the god damn liberal vampires" - Marcus Deems
All rumors are placed here by others
- Marcus has a way with the ladies.
- Loves sweaters, A LOT!
- Took a job as a Malkavian's assistant just to annoy his father!
- Marcus has horrible luck with cars.
- While quite a lady's man, Marcus prefers to keep his romantic interests inside clan Ventrue, sorry (non-Ventrue) ladies ;)
- Has Daddy issues.
- Like all of Virgil's children, he is a disappointment to his sire.