Alias(es): Lucas Bonfim
Real Name: Lucas de Castro Bonfim e Avis
Apparent Age: 30.
1,68 m, moreno, aparência bem humana, cabelos negros e curtos, magro.
1.68 m, dark skin, very human appearance, black hair, thin.
- Acknowledged by Demether Tsarovitch, Prince of Sorocaba.
- Upilio by Former Justicar Jaroslav Pascek, of the Brujah. (2011-05-25)
- Wise by André de Castro Bonfim e Avis, Primogen of Brasília (2006-12-04)
- Trustworthy by D. Sebastião de Avis, Prince of Brasília, for the help given during the Praxis Seizure in Brasília (2007-09-07)
- Influent by Demether Tsarovitch, Prince of Sorocaba, for honoring his words and thoughts for the Camarilla good. (2009-11-11)
- Respected by Demether Tsarovitch, Prince de Sorocaba, for the steadfast defense of the laws of the Camarilla. (2008-08-16)
- Trustworthy by Justicar Titus Petronius Niger, of the Toreador. (Additional Personal Status) (2011-08-07)
- "Dignified" as Dignitary
- August as Luminary
- Respected as Scion
- Exalted, Famous, Well Known, Distinguished and Venerable as Sovereign Prince of Ouro Preto
[OOC for Toreador PCs only: Bonfim has Clan Friendship: Toreador]
[OOC for Children of Haqim PCs only: Bonfim has Clan Friendship: Children of Haqim]
One of the public members of the coterie Optimates where he was known as Scriba ab Optimatiis. The other known members was Archon Caliban (Tremere), Harpy Mario Aurelianus (Nosferatu), Prince Demether Tsarovitch (Ventrue) and Primogen Jasmin Montray (Toreador)
Archon to his Arbiter Eleganciae Titus Petronius Niger, the Toreador Justicar until 2009 when stepped down with no alarm or major public announcement. Became the Voice of Justicar Petronius to South America in 2010 and stepped again as an archon in 2011. In 2013 stepped down again with no alarm or public announcement.
He now live in Ouro Preto, Brazil.
He was a Judge Advocate of the Society of the Hague.
Optimates (Apparently disbanded)
It is hard to keep track since the same amount of enemies created, dies fast. The only one who survived now it is an allied.
André de Castro Bonfim e Avis
None publicly known.
None publicly known.