Alias(es): The Grey Rose, The Dark Horse, Colonel, The Scrooge
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Mid twenties
Concept: Southern Gentleman/Leader
Physical description: Lennox Landrake is a tall man, 6’3”, with a muscular, broad-shouldered build. He has dark hair that tends to curl if left long, which he sweeps back neatly most evenings. He has a strong jaw and high cheekbones that are softened somewhat by his disarmingly charming smile. His blue eyes are bright and sharply intelligent, sometimes highlighted by glasses. He is always dressed neatly in well-fitting clothes that appear tailored to fit his athletic frame. Most nights he is given to khakis and collared shirts, although he does wear a suit and bowtie depending upon the occasion. He can always be seen with a small gold wedding ring on his left hand. People tend to look to him for guidance, and he always seems to know what to say to inspire those around him (ooc: Natural Leader).
- Acknowledged by Gaius Orsini, Prince of Orvieto, Italy
- Prominent by Baron Robert, former Prince of Edinburgh, Scotland
- Respected by Seth, former Prince of Athens, Georgia
- Resourceful by Luther Rommell, former Sovereign Prince of Baltimore, Maryland
- Instrumental by Tatiyana Krajnik, Sovereign Prince of Savannah, Georgia
- Dedicated by Fiona MacGregor, Sovereign Prince of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Famous as Prince of Athens, Georgia
- Exalted as Prince of Athens, Georgia
- Well-Known as Prince of Athens, Georgia
- Distinguished as Prince of Athens, Georgia
- Venerable as Sovereign Prince of the Camarilla
- Dignified as Dignitary of the Camarilla
- Feared as Solicitor of the Josians
No one that he is aware of.
- Jim Williams as played by Kevin Spacey from "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil"
- Rhett Butler from "Gone With the Wind"
"Oh, Augusta. Not Aunt Jolene."
Augusta: "Oh, Amelia's just high strung."
Lennox: "High strung like that yard dog we have who tries to make with the butter churn."
Augusta: "I'm going to kill that dog!"
Lennox: "You'll have to pry him off that butter churn first."
"Hany? I think they're shooting cannon balls at us."
Victoria: "Well, you must give him credit, Colonel Lennox. He has performed his duties above and beyond."
Lennox: "No ma'am. Sherman can kiss my ass."
"Colonel Lennox is the only art in all of this war. It's a damned shame so many have to die in order to see it."
"There is no glory in all of this. It's a war of attrition and our boys are losing."
"I swear to God, Augusta. If that damned cat gets in my armoire again I'm going to put it in the gallows!"
Hany: "Colonel? You gon' fight those men?"
Lennox: "No, I figure I'll shoot them first."
"He's busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor."
Hany: "That woman looks like a mess of trouble."
Lennox: "Indeed. She might just be the death of me."
"Don't ever enter into an honor duel with Colonel Lennox. It's a waste of time and life."
"He's so confused he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his ass."
"Go get Firecracker out of the chicken coup. Looks like we're having company."
"It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - Gen. Robert E. Lee
"There will be a mint julep waiting for you on the other side, son."
- His favorite colors are red and blue.
- His title of "Colonel" is honorary.
- Was once threatened to be beaten with the ashes of a dead relative.
- Owns a Gatling gun named "Firecracker."
- Hates cats.
- Especially black ones.
- His favorite drink is a concoction known as "The Charleston Bog."
- Once fell off of a turnip truck.
- He was drunk at the time.
- Every July, sharks watch Lennox Landrake Week.
- Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Lennox Landrake.
- Is a very talented sculptor and painter. His specialization are death masks.
- Unlike his wife Augusta Landrake, he does not have a green thumb.
- Once killed an artificial ficus.
- How do you even do that?
- Loves to go antiquing.
- His favorite college football team is Clemson.
- That may change given his new residency in Athens.
- Not a chance in hell.
- Adapt or perish.
- Has a lucky rabbits foot.
- Actually, he has four and they're still attached to the rabbit.
- Her name is "Rose."
- Once tried his hand at carpentry and failed miserably.
- Owns an exact replica of the General Lee car.
- HA! His wife would kill him.
- Was named to the position of Scourge at his first Court in Athens, Georgia.
- Prefers to be called "Colonel" in public.
- Colonel Landrake once flirted with danger. Danger got clingy.
- Prefers to be called "Colonel" over "Prince."
- Became Prince of Athens in under two months from the date of his arrival.
- Absolutely loathes the UGA football team.
- Schedules his Courts to not coincide with Clemson football games.
- Is in an exceptionally bad mood when he has a scheduling conflict.
- He is the longest standing Prince in Athens history.
- Took part in a lengthy siege against the Sabbat of Augusta, Georgia.
- Still owes his Harpy a vintage VW bug, preferably without any corpses in it.
- Has killed more people than Scarlet Fever.