I'm assuming you're watching your page. Your PC left the sect, and folks know it. Please make note of it here.
|Clan||Child of Haqim|
Alias(es): No known aliases
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: 35
Concept: Fallen Warrior
Physical description: Tall and lean, Kurt does not stand out in most crowds. Obviously of European origin, he is broad shouldered and tan with militant-cut blond hair. Normally dressed in jeans and a collared shirt, he is known to add a sport coat for formal occasions and a vest for combative ones.
- Acknowledged by Prince John Keats of Columbus, 2002
- Dedicated by Prince John Keats of Columbus, 2002
- Loyal by Prince Joshua Swan of Columbus, 2002
- Honorable by Prince Indigo of Columbus, 2003
- Dutiful by Prince Selene Lazarion of Columbus, 2004
Kurt has not been known to affiliate himself with any coteries.
Kurt counts few people as enemies and none he would discuss.
Kurt has no broodmates. His sire was destroyed with the Schism and thus he remains without immediate kin.
- Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
- Labyrinth - Oomph!
- Haunted - Gary Newman
- In The Air Tonight - Nonpoint
- Red Right Hand - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Everybody Knows - Leonard Cohen
I don't do Get'em-Ray
(CoH Only) We have all violated the Law of the Eldest
- He's good people.
- He claims to have an alliance with Clan Ventrue or Toreador, depending upon whom you ask.
- Kurt Mehmet fled the Domain of Cleveland before he could be destroyed by the Tremere.
- A recent personal crisis has prompted Kurt to reconsider his place within the Camarilla, the clan, and the world at large. While his moral compass has not shifted, the avenues through which he once worked are no longer...suitable.
- Has a rivalry with Donovan Lewis stemming from a public shouting match in Cleveland.
- Currently missing in action, some members of the clan are quietly panicked about where the warrior perhaps ended up...