|Status||5 + 3 + 0|
|Domain||Lehigh Valley, PA|
Weaponsmith (part time mad scientist)
Average height, brown hair, greenish blue eyes. He always dresses in the latest fashions when he goes out, and usually has something fire retardant when he's in his shop.
Acknowledged by (former) Prince Corbin Langley
Loyal by Prince Kelly
Resilient by (former) Primogen Jasmine Wantland
Stalwart by (former) Senechal Rishi Massoud
Cherished by Prince Fiona MacGregor
Showed up a few years ago after taking a dirt nap. Since then, he's made his mark as a crafter and a defender of his domain and the Camarilla.
Once spent time as one of Pascek's Irregulars
Sabbat and other things that go bump in the night.
Edward Langley (Deceased)
Ethan Langley (Deceased)
Madison Langley (rumored)
The History Channel, Tony Stark, Lucius Fox, Japanese sword makers, MacGyver
4 Non Blondes- What's Going On,
Flogging Molly- Rebels of the Sacred Heart
Offspring- Pretty Fly for a White Guy,
"I told you, I hit things! I don't deal with that weird shit! Why are the Tremere always hiding when something like this comes up?"
"Of course I'm up for some Sabbat hunting! Just as long as some jerk off doesn't jump out of a damned helicopter and steal my kill again."
"I'm one of the best metal smiths in the mid-atlantic and you're seriously asking me to shoe your damned horse?"
Said about a raid to recover a clan mate from the Sabbat: " Joe, your arrogance is legendary." -Rishi Massoud
- He's fireproof.
- He works his blood into the weapons he crafts, which ensures they cannot harm him.
- During a debate, someone once retorted that the pen was mightier than the sword. He challenged them to a swordfight. (Other versions of the story end with him pulling a gun at the swordfight).
- He does some of his best work for Archons.
- When he made a weapon other than a sword for someone, that person was dead in a week.
- He surrounds himself with women from Clan Toreador and almost always has at least one on his arm at parties.
- Someone once told Joe that he should have been a Toreador. Joe cut out his tongue and now wears it as a good luck charm.
- He is usually the best dressed person in the room.
- He reportedly serenaded a Sabbat Bishop and the pack that surrounded him as a distraction technique for other members of his group to get the jump on them.
- He has a heart.
- He has a secret crush on Madison Langley.