Real Name: Presumably James Melrose
Apparent Age: Early-to-mid 20s
Concept: College student turned Malkavian
Physical description: Jim is fairly average-looking, with brown hair, brown eyes, and somewhat well-kept facial hair. He tends to dress in darker colors, though recently he has taken to wearing mostly black. He has a somewhat serious expression on his face at all times, though this belies his easy-going attitude. All in all, Jim at a glance is nothing standout or anything to write home about.
- Acknowledged by Prince Laureyns van der Brock of Bruges (February 2011)
- Gifted by Prince Laureyns van der Brock of Bruges (September 2017)
- Compassionate by Prince Vaclav of Lewiston/Auburn (August 2019)
- Cherished as Seneschal (March 2019)
- Esteemed as Seneschal (March 2019)
- Trusted as Seneschal (March 2019)
Originally from Massachusetts, Jim Melrose was embraced on accident while on a trip to Belgium in late 2010. His sire, Yvette, took him under her wing more out of pity and guilt than any real sense of responsibility. Jim was taught how to focus his powers and aid those around him in the domain, which he used on more than one occasion to great success. He became something of a go-to seer for fledglings and neonates, someone with powers of the mind that was also friendly and approachable.
Near the tail end of 2017, Jim wanted to head back home. Discovering that Massachusetts was controlled by the Sabbat, he headed north into Maine, eventually settling in Lewiston/Auburn. Since then, he has acted as a lesser harpy, Keeper of Elysium (though was removed from the position after the praxis seizure of Lewiston/Auburn by Prince Connor), and Primogen for Clan Malkavian in Lewiston/Auburn. In March of 2019, he was named Seneschal by Prince Vaclav.
- Thomas True, Archon to Justicar Maris Streck of Clan Malkavian
- Andrea McDermott, Sovereign Prince of Portland, ME
- Vaclav, Prince of Lewiston/Auburn
- Evelyn Landrake, Prince of Baltimore
- Alex Al-Salim, Scourge of Lewiston/Auburn
- Rufus Buck, Harpy of Lewiston/Auburn
- Violet Avery, Primogen of Baltimore
- Cecilia Winters, of Lewiston/Auburn
- Ezio Ettori, of Lewiston/Auburn
- Ivy Winterheart, of Lewiston/Auburn
- Wendy Carter, of Portland, ME
- Kitty O'Brien, of Bruges, Belgium
- Marlis, independent Ravnos
None that he's aware of. He has stated he have an immense hatred of Malkavian antitribu and the Sabbat in general, as well as most other enemies of the Camarilla.
Yvette DeWitt, of Bruges, Belgium
Cecilia Winters, of Lewiston/Auburn
Kitty O'Brien, of Bruges, Belgium
- Prince Hamlet, from Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
- Aza Holmes, from Turtles All the Way Down, by John Green
- Scott Pilgrim, from Scott Pilgrim series, by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- 9S, from Nier: Automata
- Saul Goodman, from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul
- Mark Corrigan, from Peep Show
- Fake Happy, by Paramore
- Mr. Brightside, by the Killers
- She Only Wants Me For My Blood, by Patent Pending
- Somebody That I Used To Know, by Gotye
- Amsterdam, by Coldplay
- Guppy, by Titanic Sinclair
- Blank Space, by Taylor Swift
- Love Me Dead, by Ludo
- *Aggressive finger guns*
- "Unrelated, but I've been reading up on the art of nugget horticulture. Did you know that in Tudor England, nobility would stich together dead piglets and chickens into something called a cockenthrice?"
- "I am going to spite-learn Presence just to Summon his ass all the way from Florida to here."
- "I moved here to the frontier of the Camarilla to make something of myself. I've grown a lot in the short amount of time I've been here, and I owe it to the Kindred of Lewiston/Auburn to give them help in return."
- "If we fail, I want us to fail because our best wasn't good enough."
- "I have a lot to not think about right now."
- "As a wise man once said: 'blanket forts are where them fuckers ain't.'"
- "My name is Jim Melrose. What a #clever guy!" - The Clever Prince, March 2019
Between Jim and Others:
Fomori Cat: "To quote your 'two-legged' movies: 'may the odds be ever in your favor.'"
Jim: "Wait, there are four-legged movies?"