Jean Lucas de Pardue - Deceased
From Camarilla Wiki
|Position||Keeper of Elysium|
|Domain||Santa Rosa, CA|
Jean Lucas, Father John, Johnny B. Goode
Real Name: unknown
Apparent Age: 28
Concept: Catholic Priest
Childer in Santa Rosa
Too damn many
- "Status? I give a shit about my status?"
- "Prince Warchild, I'd like to introduce you to my childer..."
- "I've stood in front of pissed off werewolves, went toe to toe with an Elder Assamite fresh from the mountain, saved the life of two Archons and a Justicar, and taken on Sabbat packs by myself. But I don't want to brag."
- "I didn't know finding a great sale was a [Toreador] art form." - When roasting Justicar Titus Petronius Niger.
- "I know more about the Tremere than most Tremere apprentices do thanks to Daniel Book."
- "You're fucking joking, ri...?" - Right before the first attempt at his life
Quotes about Jean Lucas
- Was killed after frenzying against a group of Anarchs. Took out eight Anarchs before their twenty friends and a collapsing, burning building finally killed him.
- Was an Infernal
- The dude just doesn't like to die
- May not be really dead... again
- Spoke most common and uncommon languages and some dead ones too. Impossible to keep a secret around him.