Alias(es): Janet Lyndon, Janet Lyndon-Blackthorne, Susan Lewis, Susan Blackthorne
Real Name: Not publicly known
Apparent Age: Mid-twenties
Concept: British Nanny
Physical description: Young to middle adult in appearance, dark eyes and hair. Tends to wear red frequently and more often than not is dressed more formally than strictly necessary.
Janet has been active in the United States for the past several years, although she is not native to North America. Similar to her Sire Jessica Kesch, she is loyal to the Clan and Camarilla to a fault. Her desire to see the Camarilla, it's citizens and her fellow clan mates excel has made her both friends and enemies due to her strong opinions and assertive presentation of said opinions. Janet recently married TJ Blackthorne of Clan Gangrel and working with him to fine tune their joint efforts in both kindred affairs and humanitarian causes among mortal society.
Red Hat Society
- TJ Blackthorne - spouse
- Jessica Kesch
- Charlie Kesch
- Kavia Black
- Jacob Black
- Adrian Serra
- David Blanchett
- C.J. Holmes
- Jed Adams
More than she probably realizes
- Mary Poppins
- Maria Von Trapp
- Susan Sto-Helit
- Classic Alice from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland
- White Queen from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
- Marilyn Munster
- "Faithfully Dangerous" - Over the Rhine
- "If I'm Drowning" - OtR
- "Misguided Angel" - Cowboy Junkies
- "Dissolve" - Switchblade Symphony
- "Young Men Dead" - The Black Angels
- "Hotel California" - Eagles
- "Son of a Preacher Man" - Dusty Springfield
- "Only God can save us now" - OtR
- "Well of course it's safe. Why would I do something dangerous?"
- "Come down here at once. Yes, the building's on fire, but is that any way to behave? We have things to attend to."
- "Don't be ridiculous, they weren't staked. The one sitting next to me carried on a delightful conversation at tea."
- "Only one enemy? Are you sure? I must be slipping."
- "You don't have to pay me for what I already am. But I accept gifts."
- "And again I say to your invalid argument 'that it has been done before' is that that two wrongs don't make a right. And this isn't about whether or not 'it's been done before', diablerie has been done before and that doesn't make it right, does it? Or did you just offer me your soul? I do love gifts."
- At one point, she was very vocal on the Camarilla forums. A number of people felt that she was often insightful, but also seemed to talk even when she didn't really have anything to say. She seems to have quieted down quite a bit since getting married.
- Is deeply in love with her husband.
- Has a large number of well placed friends.
- Has been the lover of several Archons and not a few Princes, perhaps even a Justicar.
- Janet's love of secrets and gossip has her mistaken for a Nosferatu or Toreador on more than one occassion.
- There have been several failed attempts to kill her or so she is told.
- Is one of the enforcers for Clan Malkavian and personally responsible for the death of several clan mates.
- Janet was instrumental in the take down of both Mikey P and his Setite collaborator, but has never received any official acknowledgement nor even a "Thank you" from Clan Toreador or the Domain of Chicago.
- Janet is a talented musician and dancer.
- Janet and TJ are run a philanthropic organization to help the underprivileged children of the Appalachian region.
- Janet is both a seer and medium, she has been able to see deep into the heart of many problems.
- Janet is in a very abusive relationship and suffering from Battered Woman Syndrome.
- Janet has a waning respect for several elders of her Clan.
- Janet is probably dead or in torpor. She hasn't been heard from in some time.