Alias(es): Jack Gray
Real Name: Any implication that she might have a different name will send her flying off the handle in any number of interesting ways, depending on what kind of mood you catch her on that night.
Apparent Age: Mid 20's
Concept: Morbid artist with a sunny disposition
Physical description: Short and skinny to an unhealthy degree, extremely androgynous in appearance. There's just enough in the shape of her face, a hint only, to indicate more female than male. Her originial hair at death is of an unknown appearance because she changes it so often - all that's known is it was probably long. She is blind in her right eye and it is entirely covered in a milky cataract.
- Acknowledged by the Prince of Memphis Tennessee
Jack is a happy bubbly little thing who greet everyone with joy and enthusiasm and the promptly forgets your name. She carries a bag with a journal, a tiny notebook for doodles, and a sketchbook everywhere she goes. She has been known to stop in the middle of a sentence to begin drawing something and then pick up exactly where she left off. She gets confused by common social niceties like hand shaking and hugs; she doesn't seem to know when to stop. She's been floating through various cities of the Camarilla and keeping an extremely low profile for decades now, and has pretty much been everywhere in the continental US. Her name is mildly known amoung certain art circles for the morbid beauty of art she creates and sells in limited quantities. She works mostly in ink, charcoal, and graphite mediums. Some occasional watercolor or guache.
- Born in 1940's.
- Lost her eye as a mortal.
- Embraced in 1960's.
- Acknowledged two years later.
- Traveled for years.
- Settled temporarily in Atlanta in 2016.
- Anything demonic
- Sire: Ramsey Hunt ((NPC))
- None currently known to be alive
Tilda Swinton's Gabriel from Constantine
- Coming soon
"Hi! I'm Jack! What's your name? Sorry ahead of time, I won't remember." -Jack's typical greeting.
- Jack is crazier than a sack of rabid racoons.
- Jack is completely sane and just pretends to be crazy, and for a Malkavian that's even more terrifying.
- Jack sees things with her dead eye that drove her crazy before she was ever Embraced.
- Looking at her art too long can make you go crazy too.
- Jack once put her sketchbook on the table and entranced every Toreador in Atlanta.