|Status||3 + 2|
Apparent Age: mid 20's
Concept: Art Historian turned Occultist
Come on, who doesn't enjoy hating a Lazarion
Ambient Soundscape music
"Bury Me Alive" - We Are The Fallen
"Everything Burns" - Anastacia
"Clohinne Winds" - Niamh Parsons
"My dear Alexander....words are like art, they can be interpreted in many different ways...I leave that one up to you to determine." - after calling her cousin a larcenous forger.
"Its only assisted suicide if you die. Up until death, its an adventure!" - on the idea of getting into a library maintained by mages
"I'm your longest serving Primogen. You need me. And quite frankly, what other options do you have?" Upon weaseling her way into seneschal of Dayton.
- Ilona was a former ghoul to the Toreador Antitribu that was poached by the Lazarions.
- She is a painter of some great skill, and often paints very dark subject matters.
- Looses control of her emotions under stress.
- Before her Embrace was in a torrid love affair with her Sire.
- She is actually a Malkavian who really, really, really believes that she is a Tremere.
- She keeps portraits she's painted of people important to her, and talks to them often to get advice.
- Was sent by Selene Lazarion to keep an eye on her uncle, Justin.
- Is Selene's favorite grandchilde.