The Glasswalkers (who look down on the glass ceiling) include the best and brightest of Georgia's (and beyond) kindred women. Skilled in politics, socially connected, intelligent, courageous, and wise, they are instrumental in shaping and protecting kindred society around them.
- The coterie was just an in-joke until one member's family came under brutal attack from the Sabbat. Murder tends to bring people together.
- The phrase "Girl, hold my earrings," usually precedes episodes of trouble.
- When sitting together at a gather, there is a strong probability that snark is flying.
- It's not a coterie. It's a fraternity.
- They are recruiting.
- "Hard Out Here" | Lily Allen
- "Sit Still, Look Pretty" | Daya
- "Part of Me" | Katy Perry
- "Sand Storm" featuring Odalisk | Apashe
- "Absolutely Not" | Deborah Cox
- "Bang Bang" | Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- "Do we like him?"
- "Does he matter?"
- "Do you want me to be nice?"