Ezekiel "Zeke" Williams
Ezekiel Hezekiah Williams
Perpetually angry eternal soldier
A thin, brooding man who tends towards trench coats. Has also been seen in a red shirt reading "Expendable", and a white tshirt with 惡 printed on the back.
On formal occasions, especially funerals, Zeke has been seen in the uniform of a Civil War Union Army Captain
- Acknowledged by Prince Gareth Moncrieff of Portsmouth, NH, 1967
- Respected by Prince Thelmarion of Buffalo, NY, 1976
- Valiant by Prince David Nanuk of Anchorage, AK, 2004
- Valiant by Prince Tao of Lacrosse, 2013
Zeke's last full set of memories start in mid 2012, with his arrival in Buffalo. Prior to that is a series of disjointed memories.
- Zeke's last memory is being a stoned grocery store bagger in 1967, watching Mirror, Mirror with his girlfriend. This memory appears to have been implanted.
- Zeke remembers participating in the Civil War, and "lost a leg in West Virginia. It got better."
- Zeke was claims personal responsibility for the killing of Bloody Bill. Zeke claims to have tortured him to death. The historical account disagrees.
- Zeke claims to have spent 1946 in Okinawa, after which, he declared himself "done with Uncle Sam"
Hard to tell. Just about everyone seems to annoy him.
On a good day, Ruroni Kenshin's Sanosuke
On most days, Malcolm Reynolds
On a bad day, Jayne Cobb
"I killed one and a half werewolves for that man. Still not sure why."
"Have you learned the Forgetful Mind, Mr. Corben?"
-to Alex Corben, Keeper of Buffalo
- Some Brujah shit in his mouth, literally. Seriously, this happened
- Doesn't quite understand prestation yet