|Domain||Lehigh Valley, PA|
Full Name: Eoghan Fitzcairn
Apparent Age: Late twenties
Concept: Ingenuous Malkavian
Physical description: Fitz stands almost six feet tall, with long blue, green, purple, or sometimes black hair usually pulled back into a ponytail. For the time being he has been dressing in whatever people have bought him or he has lifted at parties. He usually carries a messenger bag, of which he is not always sure of the contents.
- Acknowledged by Prince Annabelle of Quebec City 2009
- Insightful by Marquess Langley Lehigh Valley 2014
- French Canadian
- Has a surreal quality about him
- Full Moon Silver Irises
- Attempted to Poach a ghoul of the then Harpy
- A Boon was cashed in to encourage him to leave the city
- Upon arriving in the Lehigh Valley he was put up by Bastion Stone
- During a drug addled party he was arrested
- Bastion was killed shortly after this and no one knew he was trapped in the 17th Street Asylum
- Escapes Asylum and finds the court, where he has been lending his aid and insight ever since.
- Madison Langley
- Zackary Cole
- Charlotte Price
- Ion Korzha
- Lane Jacobi
- Justin Ashe
- Jake Hemingway
- John Q Public
Depends how much his former home has changed
It varies but currently:
and I wanted a starting character again
Other Person - "I think of everything as a chess game." Fitz - "I'm more of a CalvinBall kinda guy."
1st Party to 2nd Party - "You are a Warrior, I am a Sage." Fitz interjecting helpfully - "I'm an eccentric half-mad Swiss Army Knife."
Fitz claims he is a white court vampire.
Fitz is actually a Toreador.
Fitz is actually a Malkavian.
Fitz is actually a Gangrel.
Usually wired, he seems like something of an addict.