Apparent Age: 26
Visible Features: Blush of Health, Fame x 5: Occult Scholar
- Acknowledged by Prince Benedic of Las Vegas, 1964
- Eloquent by Primogen Premysl of Sacramento in 2009 for the manner in which he demonstrated an intricate understanding of the Prestation system during a formal Court debate.
- Resourceful by Primogen Payne of Sacramento in 2009 for arranging influential and matériel support for the efforts to rescue Prince Lucian from the Sabbat.
- Influential by Prince Nox of New Haven on September 10, 2010, for long-term consistent efforts to ensure the security of the Masquerade in New Haven in the absence of a Keeper of Elysium.
- Well Connected by Prince Adrian du Lac of Chicago on February 17, 2015, for influential and materiel assistance against enemies of Chicago.
- Well Connected by Prince Conri Sullivan of Stockton on January 5, 2019, for influential, information, and materiel assistance against hunters targeting Stockton.
- Influential as Harpy.
- Well Connected as Harpy.
- Dignified as a dignitary of the Camarilla.
- August as a luminary of the Camarilla.
- Feared as a Solicitor of the Josians.
- Supported as Harpy by Primogen Ares Anvil
- Supported as Harpy by Primogen Phyllis
- Supported as Harpy by Primogen Dmitry Razlac
Elliot Maxwell arrived in New Haven in June of 2008. Within weeks, he was named Assistant to the Keeper of Elysium and moved from there but a handful of weeks later to the position of Sheriff. He held this position for only a couple months before taking the position of Seneschal in the fall of 2008, under Prince Alejandro Patron.
Elliot Maxwell suddenly resigned his position as Seneschal and moved to Sacramento in January of 2009. Shortly after, he was named Keeper of Elysium in that domain. He held this position until late Summer 2009, when he suddenly resigned and moved back to New Haven to the position of Seneschal under Prince Heather. He held this position until he took Praxis.
Elliott Maxwell assumed Praxis of New Haven, California on October 9th, 2009 after returning from a vacation to Las Vegas. During this vacation, the previous Prince abdicated her position. Maxwell's reign was tumultuous and came to a violent end on May 21, 2010 when William Bataavas and his allies torpored him and claimed the city.
Just two months later, Noel Nox took Praxis in New Haven, and Elliot Maxwell agreed to serve as his Seneschal.
In November of 2010, Alejandro Patron reclaimed the city, retaining Elliot as his Seneschal. He retained this position until February 17, 2012 when he resigned as Seneschal and quickly took the position of Harpy from a newly restructured Primogen Council, following a lecture to the court as a whole about why the system of Prestation necessarily must be maintained.
Surprising to the Council of New Haven, on December 7, 2012, Elliot Maxwell resigned as Harpy in order to take up the position of Seneschal of Sacramento. He held this position until August 26, 2013, when he resigned quite unexpectedly.
On October 26, 2013, Elliot Maxwell announced to the domain of Sacramento that Michael "Cash" McCovern was no longer in a position to hold the Praxis of Sacramento and so he was claiming it for himself. A few nights later, Michael "Cash" McCovern sent letters publicly claiming he still held the domain of Sacramento. After a couple tense days, on October 31, 2013, Michael "Cash" McCovern ceded his claim to the Praxis of Sacramento, leaving Elliot Maxwell as Prince.
During the San Francisco Bay Area Grand Elysium of 2015, Elliott Maxwell stood with Sovereign Prince Deems and lent his name to removing status from Jarlslav Paseck for his egracious violations of Elysium in killing a guest on the grounds. Elliott Maxwell then became a vocal supporter of Manuela Cardoso openly supporting her through both declarations to his court and through speaking for her, and against Jarlslav Paseck at salons.
Elliott Maxwell spent his tenure acting as a de facto voice of Clan Tremere in public mediums. He spoke frequently before the Princes of the Camarilla whenever matters concerning his clan come up. He also spoke on issues relating to Justicarial over reach and in favor of the power of the Praxis. For these diplomatic efforts, coupled with the stability he brought to Sacramento, Elliott Maxwell was named Sovereign Prince on December 9, 2016. He retained this honor until September 23, 2017 when he relinquished his claim over Sacramento.
Following his abdication, Elliott Maxwell began to travel more frequently and began to call Stockton, California his home. He keeps himself busy with work for the Josians and the Tremere. He remained without a domain position until evidently giving up on retirement following the elevation of Prince Vasquez as he accepted a position on her Primogen Council. The reign of Prince Vasquez was short and ended with her assassination. By the time the dust settled, Victor Smith, Esq. had returned and Elliott relinquished the Primogency to him. Within the month, Elliot secured support to act as Harpy of Stockton.
- Alice Athanasius
- Annalease von Heiliger
- Dameon Anvil
- Kurchev Romanov
- Lillian Abendroth
- Manfred Zweig
- Moira O'Riely
- Michaelangelo Archadia
- Peter Premysl
- Saskia Dietrich
- Valentina Vasquez Amoreri
- Victor Smith, Esq.
His grand-daughter, Cheza Maxwell-Getz.
- "Any given Kindred has precisely as much power as they can enforce."
- "A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas..." (Servan, 1761)
- “Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.” ― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince
- "Power only comes to those who are willing to lower their self to pick it up." - Ragnar Lothbork, Vikings
- "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36