Difference between revisions of "Eddie Darling - Not Quite Deceased"
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
Revision as of 09:44, 14 September 2011
Alias(es): Eddie Ruiz
Real Name: Not revealed
Apparent Age: Early twenties
Concept: Street punk
Physical description: Eddie is not all too imposing - looking like a wiry street punk. He's got pale skin, dark eyes and dark hair. He sports some tattoos - some for style; others supposedly gang markings. Rarely seen without his button-adorned flatcap.
- Acknowledged by Prince Desmond Lockhardt
- Intrepid by Prince Nathlar Shadowbourne
- Respected by Primogen Arkady Volkov
- Exalted as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Famous as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Well-Known as Prince of Phoenix, Arizona
- Prestigious Sire - Desmond Lockhardt
- Insane Sire - Desmond Lockhardt
Eddie was Embraced by his sire and Acknowledged in Springfield, Illinois. He's never really revealed his age or history to anyone publicly. He's made mention of a pirate's lifestyle, and having a large sailing vessel with many canons.
Upon arrival in Phoenix, it was clear to most Kindred that he was still learning the ropes - though his insights were rather keen. It was also clear that he fit the Iconoclast nature of the Brujah, and spoke his mind regardless of decorum. <p>He wrested the Praxis from Qelyn Ellyllon after some conflicting views regarding those of the Anarch Movement and their treatment. Since then, it has been said he's matured into the role while still keeping his firebrand spirit and principles.
- Anabel Bransford - A Southern belle in the Movement, a friend and one who understands where Eddie is coming from...
- Thomas Rialt - His common sense when it comes to things in Phoenix.
- James "The Claw" - The Anarch emissary in Phoenix.
What? Are you kidding?
1 of 5 survive, says his sire.
- Live and Let Die - Guns N' Roses
- Rock This Town - Stray Cats
- What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
- My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
- One Vision - Queen
- Slam - Onyx
- Drink and Fight - Buck O Nine
- I run a school for elocution and manners. So far, my first student has yet to make a mistake since being put through the school.
- Do you want me to punch it?
- I got some beef jerky... you want some?
- Every time a pretty woman walks by: "Heeey. How you doin'?"
- Eddie is really an Anarch, playing pretend.
- Eddie is an aide to one of the Archons on the West Coast.
- Eddie once struck lightning.
- Eddie has evenings where he looks worse than the Nosferatu.
- Eddie used to sail the Caribbean on a ninety-two canon vessel.
- Eddie was known at some point and time as the "Jester of Tortuga".