Unknown. Probably not "Eddie Carlson."
Depending on his mood, his age seems to range from early 20s to late 30s.
- Acknowledged per James Branderson of Kansas City
- Indispensable per Julius Cole of Philadelphia, PA
- Just per the Primogen Council of Western New York
- Loved per Ash Williams of Columbus, OH
- Wise per Hugo Valentine of Columbus, OH
No matter how thick of blood you are, how puissant, how knowledgable or charismatic, you simply cannot accomplish anything of meaning by yourself. Eddie has allies, some obvious, many discreet.
- The Camarilla - Fairly obvious.
- The Domain of Columbus, Ohio - His political career, arguably, began there around 2009. Since then, he has made a point of at least one showing per year, generally at their Grand Elysium.
- Alessandro Giovanni - Don of the Giovanni within Western New York. They've enjoyed a terse relationship for well over a year now, due to a series of presumed breaches of the promise. Despite the perceived offenses, Eddie hasn't (publically) moved for any long term/permanent solutions to the problem...though he recently beat Mr. Giovanni with a deflated "Disney Princesses" beach ball.
You don't end up a long term (by American standards) Prince without stepping on a few toes and breaking a few backs. Eddie undoubtedly has enemies, though the vast majority of them haven't gone so far as to stand up and publically declare themselves.
- Thurl FitzGibbon - Deceased
- Robert de Ashton - Deceased
- The "Robert de Ashton Fan Club" - Nominally active
Eddie has publically introduced two childer during his run as Prince. Supposedly, both were put down by his hand. No one seems to recall their names, and harpy records are (un)surprisingly vague on the topic.
The long, long stretch of highway between Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY.
- Eddie was rumored to be City Gangrel, Gangrel Antitribu, Ravnos, Nosferatu, Setite, Ravnos-Antitribu turned Follower of Set, and Caitiff at various points in the last few years.
- Eddie's rumored closeness to the Followers of Set have resulted in his clan (Gangrel...ish?) no longer supporting him.
- Eddie is bloodthirsty, only barely in control of the beast or his other impulses.
- Eddie is an Anarch Sympathizer, which is why they are generally allowed to continue existing within Western New York.
- Eddie's attempts at being "Merciful" are attempts at retaining a semblance of control over his beast.
- One of his more recent attempts at "Mercy" included death by Jell-O injection. Gallons of Jell-O.
- Eddie's citizens do not actually view him as Merciful.
- Eddie Carlson made scary faces until the primogen council named him Just. He keeps them well under his thumb.
- Eddie's last threat to his Praxis resulted in a Monomacy Challenge...again...