Dr. Adrienne Stratton, PhD
Real Name: Adrienne Stratton
Apparent Age: 34
Physical description: Adrienne is 5'10" tall, and of wiry build and has fine dishwater-blonde hair. She is at home in a pantsuit, but will change into whatever the tasks of the evening require, be it a bullet-proof vest or an evening gown.
- Acknowledged by Prince Maxwell Baker
- Courageous by Archon Leonius Agrippa
- Resourceful by Prince Rasputin Volnilcov
- Diplomatic by Primogen Mason
- Influential by position
Best described as "Practical, Loyal, and Unconventional," Adrienne is an excellent person to call upon for reconnaissance work or masquerade cleanup, and those in the know may also call upon her to remove infernal threats to the domain. Though mostly deadpan and relatively well-spoken, you never know when Adrienne will throw you off with a subtle pop-culture joke or refer to herself a witch with a sideways smirk.
Stratton is a well-known biologist under the alias of Andrea Stockholm, having published papers on the topics of blood-borne diseases and ethics in genetic engineering. Accepting a postion at Winona State University in 2003, she teaches nursing classes and feminist studies. Her charity work includes founding a home for abused women and children, and she continues to subsidize efforts to re-educate and establish women in new careers.
Rachel Violet Eiken
Rebecca Longwell de Medicci
Jon-Apolo de Soult
- Saul Good
- Dominic Seraphim (deceased)
- Dr Dana Scully, of X-files
- Agent Olivia Dunham, of Fringe
- Harry Dresden, the Dresden Files series
- Losing my Religion, by REM
"Just because you can..doesn't mean you should."
- Adrienne Stratton is rumored to be a Toreador infiltrating Clan Tremere.
- Once a year Adrienne drowns an adult male and then fully drains and consumes the blood left in the fresh corpse to commemorate her embrace night.
- Once was heard to say that sometimes you can make pacts with demons where you don't have to fulfill your end. At this point everyone in the room found something really important to do somewhere else.