- Real Name:
- Apparent Age: Mid thirties
- Concept: Art Patron
- Physical description: Deborah Parker looks like a woman in her mid to late thirties. Her hair is dark, curly, and flows down to her mid-back. Her skin, though fair, has a healthy glow. She has blue eyes and wears a pair of square, metal framed glasses. She stands around 5’6”. She is rarely seen without one of her signature scarves.
- Detailed Status:
- Dedicated by Sovereign Prince Andrea McDermott
- Trustworthy by Primogen Anya Johansen
- Relentless by Sovereign Prince Andrea McDermott
- Galvanizing by Primogen Victoria Halloway
- Loyal by Sovereign Prince Andrea McDermott
- Influential by Position
- Well-Connected by Position
- Dignified (Dignitary of the Camarilla)
Deborah was a quiet Toreador for years. She spent her early Kindred years building her art foundation, Kharites. She moved to Portland, Maine in 2011 and has been an active member of the Domain ever since. She's served in several positions within Prince McDermott's court over the years including Deputy Keeper, Keeper of Elysium, and Seneschal. On May 11th, 2019, she was appointed Harpy of Portland.
FAME x1: Art patron and critic
- The Show Must Go On by Queen
- By Deborah
- "Wisdom and love are rarely in the same county, let alone the same sentence."
- "I'm a critic. Ruining things for everyone IS my super power."
- About Deborah
- Encourages "mommy issues" in her childer.
- Recently went through a bad break up.
- Tried to kill her ex-lover and failed.
- Enjoys naked hot tub parties a lot.
- Was not as over an ex-amore as she led others to believe and is devastated by his death.
- Hired a Nosferatu and a Tremere to kill an Anarch Gangrel.