Cecil Plantagenet Darlington
Alias(es): Sir Cecil
Real Name: Presumably, Cecil Plantagenet Darlington
Title: The Right Honorable
Apparent Age: Mid-Thirties
Concept: Ultra-Conservative Traditionalist and Defender of the Blood
Physical description: Darlington is roughly 5'7", stocky build, with thinning hair which he keeps cropped short. A member of England's nobility, and a Traditionalist, he can typically be seen wearing an expensive three-piece suit, bowler hat, and walking with either a cane or umbrella. Aside from a scar above his right eye from a pre-embrace dueling wound, he has no other distinguishing characteristics.
- Acknowledged by word of Prince Alexander Cromwell of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Loyal by word of Her Majesty, Queen Anne Bowesley of London
- Dutiful by word of former Prince Hugo Valentine
- Noble by word of former Prince Albert Dickens
- Just by word of former Prince Sir Liam Fairfax
- Influential by word of Prince Nikoli Bredmir
Served as a Deputy Keeper in London before coming to the Americas
Served as Keeper of Elysium under four Princes of Dayton
Served as a member of Dayton's Primogen Council
Served as Seneschal of Toledo, Ohio Is also a serving Advocate of the Society of The Hague
Those who would espouse the Anarch Movement
John Steed from the Avengers
Ave Maria - Luciano Pavarotti
Hymn of the Immortal Warriors - ManoWar
The Farthest Star - VNV Nation
((Feel free to add any memorable quotes you might know.))
"I am Kindred, and I am Ventrue. I do not rut with the kine in order to elevate them to my equal."
"I like you Mr Carrington. It would be a shame if your actions here in Dayton forced me to put a stake through your heart." (Which he did three months later.)
"I have nothing for or against the Negroid, Mr Osemwengie. I simply fail to see where your argument on slavery has any bearing on the topic of British Imperialism." (said during a conversation with a very large, very black, Camarilla Setite.)
((Feel free to add any rumors you may have heard.))
- May be a member of a secret society which investigates and combats occult threats to the Ivory Tower.
- Is a member of a secret organization of kindred that works to manipulate the Church.
- Is rumored to wear gloves when not in a Possession suit.
- Some more social kindred have noted that they could tell what he thinks of someone by how he shakes/kisses their hand.
- Is a collector of occult oddities, most particularly those of a historic nature.
- Adheres to a very strict, albeit sometimes warped Code of Honor.
- Is a scholar of Kindred history, and may have uncovered knowledge considered dangerous by some.
- Is part of a coterie to subtly control Camarilla Princes "for the good of the sect"