Real Name: Arjen Blackburn
Apparent Age: Mid 30s
Concept: The Ghost Whisperer
Physical description: Arjen stands about 6’0” tall with dark brown bordering on black hair, blue eyes and a beard. His clothing is simple, mostly dressing in t-shirts, old jeans and boots with a very outdoorsy look. He is half Creek Indian/Caucasian and speaks with a Southern drawl. Arjen has several traditional Native American tattoos such as a series of bands down his right arm, a raven on his chest and a band with feathers on his left.
- Acknowledged by Asher Sinclaire, former Prince of Savannah, GA
- Ardent by Her Might Tatiyana Krajnik, Sovereign Prince of Savannah, GA
Arjen came back to the Savannah domain after years of roaming with his childe, Temparia, though no one knows why they left in the first place. Some say it was to get away from troubles and some say it was to see more of the world outside of their little corner of the state. Whatever the reason, he’s back to stay and put roots down. Arjen can see and converse with wraiths as well as look across the Shroud at will, a blessing he’d had since he was a child. He fought it for many years, but now he’s learning to really make use of his gift, especially in an area as haunted as Savannah.
His local clan
Never knew his name.
- Shaman (Dungeons and Dragons)
- Nightwolf (Mortal Kombat)
- Shaman (Marvel Comics)
- Joanne Walker (Walker Papers series)
- The Others (Film – 2001)
- "Heart of a Lion" – Alex Boye
- "The Bird and the Worm" – The Used
- "Hurt" – Johnny Cash
- "Blow Me Away" – Breaking Benjamin f. Valora
- "I Stand Alone" – Godsmack
- "Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked" – Cage the Elephant
- "You Walk Away" – Filter
- "I Alone" – Live
- "Weight of the World" – Saliva
- "Whisper" – Evanescence
- "Epiphany" – Staind
- "You’re Going Down" – Sick Puppies
- "The Devil in I" – Slipknot
- "In the Beginning" – K’naan
- "The High Road" – Three Days Grace
- "One Finger and a Fist" – Drowning Pool
- "Lowlife" – Theory of a Deadman
- Enjoys being in the company of ghosts more than the living (or unliving).
- Doesn't like to wear shirts.
- Once had sex with a ghost.
- How do you even do that?
- Very carefully and with great precision.
- He staked another vampire once for comparing him to Jennifer Love Hewitt