Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Late 20's/early 30's.
Concept: An idealist with strong opinions and a strong respect those of greater experience.
Physical description: 5'6" with short, curly brown hair. Andrea believes in dressing the best she can as appropriate to any given situation and prefers traditional, but colorful, styles.
- Acknowledged by (Legitimate NPC X), 2002
- Cherished by Primogen James Pryce of Portland, 2009
- Esteemed by Primogen James Pryce of Portland, 2009
- Influential by Prince Jerry Bonard of Portland, 2010
- Brave by Prince Jerry Bonard of Portland, 2011
- Wise by Prince Alexander Shultz of Cleveland, 2011
- Exalted, Famous and Well-Known by Position, April 2011
- Andrea is known to be relatively young. She has resided in Portland, Maine since January 2009, during which time she has risen quickly within the clan and the City of Portland as a whole. She took uncontested praxis of Portland, ME on April 9, 2011 after the kidnapping and death of Jerry Bonard at the hands of the Sabbat.
- Lady Elizabeth of York (Deceased)
- Victoria Rowlands (Deceased)
- Alexander P. Keefe
- Ryan Easley
- James Pryce
- William Harkness
- Tony Maietta
- Most Ventrue
- Vincent Colucci
Prince McDermott: "You did check [the building we're in] for Hunters, too, right?" - Sheriff: "Um... No." - Seneschal: "That's why you're the brains of the operations, boss."
The following have all been suggested or added by others:
- Rarely seen in the same outfit twice.
- Is a puppet of her Primogen Council.
- Has no idea what she is doing.
- There is growing resentment against her in Portland, and she is alienating her staunchest supporters
- She has recently been inducted into the Ventrue Old Girls Club with Claire Deems, Kate Davidson and Kathrin Braddock.
- Is held up as an example of the kind of Prince you should be, particularly by members of her court traveling to other domains.
- Is secretly hiding a relationship with Ryan Easley
- Skipped the 2012 Northeast Event out of fear of Anya's wrath.
- Chooses not to punish though force, but to bloodbond instead.