||New Haven, CA
Alias(es): None publicly known
Real Name: Anđela Radic
Apparent Age: 25
Concept: Silent Observer
Physical description: Tall, thin, and studious, with long black hair normally worn back in a tight braid and an introspective, but intelligent, look. Usually found wearing a long black coat and tall boots over neat black collared shirts and black ties. She has black and silver tattoos traced on the inside of her wrists, though these are rarely seen with the gloves she wears. Anđela also wears dark sunglasses covering her eyes.
Acknowledged by Prince Silvester Durgen, Munich, Germany
Dutiful by Primogen Saskia Dietrich of Clan Tremere, Santa Rosa, California
Loyal by Prince Marcus Jovan of Santa Rosa, California
Introspective and introvertive, though very intelligent, Anđela rarely speaks. When she does offer up information, it tends to be uniquely insightful.
Anđela has spoken of her time as a mortal as having lived in Belgrade, Serbia. She has spoken of seeing the fall of Communist Yugoslavia and the Kosovo war, being a witness to the NATO bombings of Ušće Tower, and being a student at the University of Belgrade.
She was ghouled in Belgrade for two years, and has spent the rest of her time as a Kindred in the same location until her transfer to Santa Rosa, CA. She remained in Santa Rosa for around a year an a half, holding the position of Whip under Saskia Dietrich. She assisted the Sheriff and the Scourge, though never formally accepting positions under either. In mid 2013, she moved to New Haven, Ca.
The Tremere of New Haven, California.
Hard to make them when you don't talk.
We do not talk about him.
House and Clan Tremere
- The awkward person in the corner at parties. You know, the one who is intently examining the potted plant.
- Sybill Trelawney and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
- Ensign Ro and Lt. Cmdr Data; both from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager
"Oh, you should see what his coat says about him." On Vladius, to Nathan Ripley
"Come on, tell me where he went, tell me, tell me!" to a wall, on discovery that she was being spied on.
Saskia Dietrich:"What are you doing?" "I'm people watching. It is fascinating, the things you can learn from it..." "You're so weird Andela."
- Has intimate moments with household plants
- Has intimate moments with inanimate objects
- Would rather talk to plants than people
- Talks to your laundry
- Is incapable of emotion, and instead mimics those around her to seem "normal"
- Can talk to your toaster and potted plants via telepathy to spy on you
- ((Tremere Only)) Her Sire is a former Regent, rumored to be insane