Real Name: Althea
Apparent Age: 60
Concept: Sideshow freak/Fortune Teller
Althea is often covered in a large cloak, hood pulled over her face and wearing torn and ratty clothing. On close inspection, her body is covered with flaky peeling skin. A bloody strip of fabric covers a wound that seems to have taken her eye. She walks slowly with a pronounced limp and she often has the shakes. She carries around a large carpet bag where she keeps all her worldly possessions.
Influential - then Prince Hugo Valentine, 2009
She has a way about her that is inviting and extremely unsettling. When asked about where she came from, she rambles on about an orphanage and a fire. Usually continuing to talk long after interest in the question is lost.
She appeared in Columbus, Ohio in 2007 and was active as Primogen for almost two years before disappearing as mysteriously as she appeared.
Rodger Mason - (Deceased)
- Doesn't really see the future, she just pretends to in order to hide her sources.
- Afraid of fire.
- Her walking stick is a second, horribly deformed Nosferatu.
- Whispered to be of the same lineage as another Nosferatu who wants a mother figure.
- She has been known to eat flakes of her own skin when people aren't looking.
- Althea doesn't exist at all and is a public persona Sabbat Nos use when they want to attend Camarilla courts.