Alias(es): Alan de Almeida
Real Name: Alan Andrade de Almeida
Apparent Age: 20-30(ish)
Physical description: Despite being very handsome and tall, of short black hair, alluring brown-green eyes, pale skin and apparently in the middle twenties, what really draws one's attention is the charisma Alan has, almost like an aura centered around his ever-present smile and jovial expression. Also, when setting eyes upon Alan, one has the certainty of having met him before and feels a level of confidence for him. Plus, his voice is deep and melodious, as if a hymn sang through it.
Relevant Merits: Enchanting Voice, Friendly Face and Powerful Gaze.
- Acknowledged by Ricardo Sólon, First Prince of Fortaleza, Brazil;
- Influential by Fryderyk Kazimierz Chwalibog, Ventrue Elder, for holding meetings and contacts with Kindred all over Brazil in favor of the Camarilla;
- Esteemed by Peregrino de Carvalho, former Prince of Parahyba, Brazil, for holding the Masquerade together during an open War against the Rebellion;
- Glorified by Don Uriel de Évora, Prince of Natal, Brazil, for his help in slaying Northeastern Brazil Camarilla's biggest hystorical enemy, Alejandro Herrera.
Eventhough Alan is scion of a long lineage of masters of scheming and manipulation, he is quite an unusual King, preferring to achieve his goals through friendship and courtesy rather than domination or supremacy. Until recently very few people (Ventrue included) knew of his existence, but he has been gaining more and more prominence, earning Favor and Social Prestige from many powerful Elders ever since. His age is unknown, but if the time of his Acknowledgment and the respect many other Ancillae have for him are good indicators there is more about this Ventrue than what meets the eye.
- Was in Fortaleza, Brazil, during that city's Siege and subsequent Civil War in 1930-32.
- Was in Fortaleza during the Fall of the city to the Rebellion in 1985.
- Was not heard from again until July 2006, when he reappeared in Fortaleza and helped 'erase' the biggest Masquerade Breach of that Domain's history.
- Became Ventrue Whip and later Lesser Harpy of Fortaleza in 2007.
- Temporarily moved to Natal, Brazil, during that city's War with the Rebellion in 2008.
- Decided to permanently move to Natal after the Final Death of Don Pero de Évora during said War.
- Became Ventrue Whip, then Lesser Harpy and finally Harpy of Natal between 2009-2010.
- Attended the 2010 Global Conclave with over 50 Loaned Status Traits to address the attending Justicars in private.
- Became Chief-of-Staff of Richard Nieman, Archon to Her Power Lady Lucinde, in 2010.
- Always a prominent defender of the Camarilla against the Rebellion, Alan fell into Torpor in November 2010 while fighting Northeastern Brazil's greatest enemy: Alejandro Herrera.
- Publicly debated with Maharbal the flaws of his plan to create a new Carthage in Florianópolis, Brazil, in 2011.
- Was suspected of being under Infernal Influence in Sorocaba, Brazil, in 2011.
- Moved to the Domain of Parahyba, Brazil, and became Keeper of Elysium in 2012.
- Lost the position of Keeper of Elysium and was severly punished by the Prince still in 2012.
More than one can count, widely spread, but largely publicly unknown.
According to rumor, also numerous, but mostly publicly unknown.
Don Luís Alfonso de Aragón y Lyra (deceased)
None publicly known.
- Carmina Burana O Fortuna - Carl Orff
- Don Giovanni - Mozart
- Night on the Bare Mountain - Mussorgsky
- Romeo and Juliet - Prokofiev
- Hall of the Mountain King - Grieg
- Carmen - Bizet
- Götterdämmerung - Richard Wagner
- Aquarela do Brasil - Ary Barroso
- At Your Command - Bing Crosby
- Tara's Theme - Max Steiner
- In the Still of the Night - Cole Porter
- In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Frank Sinatra
- Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
- California Dreaming - Beach Boys
- The Beginning is the End is the Beginning - Smashing Pumpkins
- Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
- Passive - A Perfect Circle
- Eternal - Evanescence
- Navras - Juno Reactor
- Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars
- Money Owns This Town - Alabama 3
- Heart of Courage - Two Steps From Hell
- "Noblesse Oblige."
- "Veritas in sanguine."
- "Crede quod habes, et habes."
- "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."
- "Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus."
- Met his Final Death in 2010, but is being portraited by an impostor since then;
- Lost his Position as Harpy of Natal because of a discussion with the Malkavian Elder Lorraine Baudelaire;
- Instead of being Chief-of-Staff of Charlize Lyn, Toreador Archon of Justicar Lucinde, was in fact her superior;
- First came to the Position of Lesser Harpy of Fortaleza because the Toreador Sohn von Seele was in love with him;
- Cannot set foot in Fortaleza, his original home Domain, because the Malkavian Elder Lorraine Baudelaire is now Prince of that city;
- Attended the 2010 Global Conclave with over 50 Loaned Status Traits to address the attending Justicars in private about an unknown subject;
- Along with the Toreador Luigi Falcone was responsible for undermining Maharbal's plan of converting the Domain of Florianópolis, Brazil, into a new Carthage;
- Was investigated by Lady Lucinde's Archons for having secretly confabulated with Cret during his recent appearence in Northeastern Brazil;
- Was accused by his long-time acquaintance Archon Luigi Falcone of being an Infernalist during one of the meetings with the Brazilian Rebellion and has resurfaced only recently;
- Became the Keeper of Elysium of the Domain of Parahyba as part of a plan for a soon-to-be Praxis Seizure;
- Although defers to Primogen Catarina de Albuquerque in public, is in fact her superior inside the Ventrue Clan;
- Is responsible for the biggest Masquerade Breach of the Parahyba Domain in recent Nights, despite holding the Position of Keeper of Elysium of said Domain;
- Ruined the Northeastern Brazil Grand Elysium of 2012 and incurred the wrath of many proeminent Toreador, amongst which Maria Eduarda de Alcântara Vieira's;
- Has impressed Kindred worldwide with his diplomacy, wit, and knowledge;
- The Harpies still miss him amongst their ranks.
(Always under construction)